Receivership Auction's - Halifax Transfer / Eaglewood Specialty Products
About this event:
31 Orion Court, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia October 14, 2017 @ 10am
Viewing Friday from 12pm to 4pm and auction day starting at 8:30am, this auction will be held live onsite and live online thru bidspotter.com, a link will be uploaded shortly
Auction Advantage has been commissioned by the receivers for Halifax Transfer and Eaglewood Specialty Products, and others to sell their surplus assets and equipment at public auction.
Viewing Friday October 13th, 2017 from 12pm to 4pm and auction day starting at 8:30am
Terms and Conditions have been posted on the bottom of this page under the Gallery
Buyers Fee for onsite live bidding 10%
Buyers Fee for online bidding thru bidspotter 15%
Please Note: Items listed with * are subject to creditors approval.
1. By registering and bidding, the bidders acknowledge they understand and agree to the terms and conditions of the auction. Furthermore bidders acknowledge that by bidding on an item they are entering into a legal contract with Auction Advantage.
2. Buyers are responsible for inspecting items before bidding. No returns are allowed.
3. Payment:Cash/ Visa / Master card/ Bank Draft / No Cheques will be accepted, on larger pieces of equipment a 10% deposit can be made on Auction day with the remaining payable on Monday October 16th. Full Payment is due day of auction on smaller items. No equipment will be removed from the sale site until payment is received by Auction Advantage. No Exceptions.
4. All Equipment is sold “AS-IS-WHERE-IS” with all faults no warranties, representation or guarantees, expressed or implied whatsoever of any kind. No refunds or exchanges of any kind. All sales are final.
5. Removal: All equipment must be removed by Wednesday, October 18, 2017 @ 4:00pm. Any items left after October 18 2017 will be considered abandoned and may resold without notice and/or public or private sale. We will be available for pick-up, Monday 9 – 5 and Tuesday 9 – 5 and Wednesday 9 – 4
6. Removal & Loading: Buyers are responsible for removal of all items purchased. Any person hired by the buyer to remove buyers items must have fully certified equipment on site as well as all safety gear required. We have a 6000lb forklift onsite to assist in the loading of items.
7. Purchaser does hereby indemnify and hold harmless seller from any and all damages, claims, or liabilities from injuries to persons or property of any type whatsoever caused by the removal of items purchased.
8. While descriptions are believed to be correct, the seller makes no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied, as to the genuineness, authenticity of, or defect in any lot and will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. No allowance will be made or no sale of any correcting of imperfection not otherwise noted. No allowance will be made for damaged items as all items are sold as is and without recourse. No warranties are made as to the merchantability of any items or their fitness for any purpose.
9. The seller reserves the right to withdraw any items from the sale, group items into lots, sub-divide lots into separate items and sell items in bulk. The seller also reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids.